I officially admit it to the world wide web, I hate my job. It has come to a point where I dread every single Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday right till Friday. For a Virgo to admit defeat, is a very huge deal, but I hope by letting some of not all spill, it will lift off some of the burden.
Officially admitting that I hate my job also proves that Mothers know best. I've been warned that working in Malaysia is shit, and you get pay shit amount of money but the amount of emotional torture you get does not even measure up. This is probably the reason why Malaysians who are working abroad refuses to come home although they promise you xx amount of money or any other tax exempts. The people, your superior , your boss only knows how to manage work, but not people. It is very frustrating for me.
I'm hoping somebody can prove me wrong, about the situation in Malaysia as my faith in working in this country is slowly but surely fading. I have, at times, thought about buying a one way ticket back to Dublin and continue from where I left. I have become one of those people who bitch about their bosses every.single.day.And I hate to be one.
On a slightly lighter note, we are moving to Shah Alam. The whole moving from a place I've known all along is something I cannot describe just yet. We don't realise this, I mean my parents do not realise this fact, but early this year, I had to relocate to a new environment, yes u can think I'm being arrogant since Malaysia is my birthplace, but I lived in Dublin for a good while, and Greeg Court was home for a long time during my early 20's, Relocating is something huge. It takes away the sense of familiarity and belongness (got such word aa?). And now, boom, 6 months down the road, I'm moving again, but this time, it's something even bigger. Moving out from the home that I grew up in.
There, I've said it.
5 comments:
my dear.i cant believe this. im trying to run rite now.my working life is totally B***SH**!but then,memikirkan kat situ sumber rezeki.i tried my best to do my best somehow.hey! how come u are a virgo! i sangat faham ok, we are always determined,but with all this ***ts,kite pun boleh broke down like every 5 minutes la~ whatever it is,im sure u'll get thru it well.be grateful frst, before anything.ok dear!*hugs!*
Mi it cannot be that bad....I worked in the same org for more than 30 years and dugaan tu di mana saje. Pegi mana pun sama jek...you have to think positive that way you will survive. Kita mencari rezeki kalau kaya tak payah kerja...we need the money..k
i do agree the working environment here is nothing compared to overseas, there i've said it :) u can always find another place to work .. till u find that balance of happiness in job and love doing it .. its out there. i understand abt the moving feeling, i've moved so many times that i dont have a place to call home and when i do, here i am in jb pulak .. and still havent been able to call it home yet still i know this is temporary. but your new hse i am sure its lovely and soon enough it will be home :)
mimi ,u nak try kerja kat company i ni tak? to me ,some time i "stress" sebab too boring..but when work become challenging ,im loving it...
let me know la..
Nuha: Yay to fellow Virgo! U would so understand my situation kan babe. *hugs* to you too! Yes we are always determined but often misunderstood! Demi mencari sesuap nasi. bersuap2.Hehe
Acu ke ibu ni: Thanks for your thoughts. Yea, I was just hoping that an international company wouldn't be the same. Haish, turns out, sama je.
AJ: I'm always amaze that you can just move from one place to another. It will be too much for me to handle if I was in your shoes. Even in your running shoes!;P
Hafizah: I stress sebab the way the management and the training was conducted. Argghh panjang cerita. I tgh pk nak tukar industry..So I'll keep you updated if I decide memang to bloody leave the company and the industry! Thanks Babe!
Post a Comment