Pages

Sunday, August 7

Update yet another short one!

This is yours truly blogging for the first time from her new crib in Shah Alam. God it feels weird like the kind of weirdness you get from waking up on the wrong side of the bed! The house isn't all ready yet , we still have some renovation work going on.

So Ramadhan started and it's very well into its first week already. My family and I didnt have much time to prepare ourselves for Ramadhan since we were busy packing, cleaning and everything else house related. It was really and still is very taxing to us both pyhisically and mentally , what with our routines being disrupted and some kitchen sink malfunction that my brother and I had to deal with at such ungodly hours. With my shorts I had to run to the neighbour's for help ok. Imagine me going all " samekommmm samekommmm helppp helppp"

To be honest I haven't had much time to deal with my emotions about the move but i could sense how everyone is getting short tempered at the littlest of things with the change. I've read somewhere that certain houses do give bad energy and that you need to heal the house but of course being Muslims you can't believe such things. That aside if there's one thing i dont miss is the bad traffic that is now synonym to Subang Jaya.

oh yes, back to the fasting month, i must say my patience have never been tested this much during ramadhan that i cant help but sit down and think of the reasons why God is testing me so much. He's even testing my appetite and nafs to see if i would splurge on food in the bazaar nearby my house! nasi kerabu lah , tepung pelita la, ayam percikla, kuih lapisla, soya bean milk la, nasi ayam la....dieeee.
I actually miss the Azan (call of prayer) from the mosque in Subang. One of the Imam has a very calming and menusuk kalbu voice. u know menusuk kalbu? it's like when you hear it it gives you that chillll right to your bones.

No comments: