So my aunt came home from Vancouver about 3 weeks ago. With her forever battery charged legs , we were all left occupied during the weekends, hence the lack in updates.
And she's gone back to Vancouver last Sunday! As soon as I thought we'd be bored again, comes my sister from Dublin to entertain us for about 3 weeks. I'd most probably have less time to update my blog since having my sister around means more fun but double the jeopardy! My room looks like a shipwreck already!
My car's petrol is on empty and my touch and go is down by 15 bucks..I wonder why..but it's okay, it only means she can cover my ass if I need to come home late. Muahahaa.
I know I still haven't blogged on the ATV ride, the wedding of my cousin and the list goes on.. But once I have more time on my hands I would get around blogging more ok?
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.
No comments:
Post a Comment