Pages

Thursday, June 2

Kuala Lumpur

Call me outdated. I didn't realise that's how starhill gallery looks like now. And that's how the new much talked about Sephora looks like.

To be honest I'm not surprised with the rapid development KL is going through. Every year there's a new office/shopping building on whatever tiny land that once were well..trees.

It is sad. They demolish old buildings for newer building in the name of development. I bet if the pyramid or pisa was built here, it's well on their way to be demolished by land developers..

My aunt who brought Canadian tourists to Malaysia told me how these tourists were excited to see the Villages and local crafts and not so much of the futuristic buildings. Hello PM we need to retain our old traditional buildings
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

3 comments:

anabella said...

omg, sephora!!!!????????????!!!!!!

kellyspaghetti said...

hmm.....tu la kan.

MK said...

sangat setuju.

Mcm Pavilion la... habis BBGS yang beratus tahun tu dah kena demolish.


BBGS we plegde to thee.:(