Pages

Sunday, June 12

IMG01504-20110610-2000.jpg

Gina's married now! Wohoo I can so call her Puan now, ngehehehe. But apparently in English it must be Mrs*insert husband's sir name or family name* but not Mrs *your own name* . I was informed that if u insist on being called by your name , although u r married u will be called Miss so and so.

Anyway in a few hours time it will be her reception and I'm the maid honour so I'll be up and running and making sure her veil is in place and etcetra. And yes I've been busy helping out and I'm also almost exhausted from all the late nights in regards to the wedding preparations!

I've not been to the gym the whole week and my mum told me it's starting to show again. Aisshhh. I need more hours!! I have another 4 months before I'm up again on stage...still as a maid of honour!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

1 comment:

Babe said...

Mi, nanti email hp no ko eh? itu hari aku pergi cyber igt nak call ko sekali lupe daa no takde :D