At the rate I'm going with this blog, I might as well retire from penning my thoughts in this blog. I'm sorry to those who come to this blog hoping to get updates but see none, I know it's annoying. Maybe you should subscribe then you will get notifications whenever I do have some posts up.
It's not that I have been really busy with work, but life in Malaysia is of course a lot different than in Dublin. I have family and friends (and gym) that take up my time and energy. I actually do have many "Aha! I can blog about this" moments but it's different here. Every word chosen and thoughts need to be carefully filtered just so that I do not offend anyone. We are afterall , 1Malaysia. So writing from my own perspective and thinking it is worth sharing might trigger anger instead. Honestly, I'm just afraid someone from my office might one day stumble on to this blog and that's when I will be a dead meat.
Anyway I hope you guys had a good weekend and will be filled with positive attitude in the week to come. Someone commented on the colour choices of my office clothes. Apparently I wear every colour and shade out there and she said that I always look cheerful because of it. I told her it is to keep my mood positive and wearing more colours does make you feel and look happy. She on the other hand dons only in dark shades ranging from Dark Grey to Black or Dark Blue or Dark Green. Even she told me it does not make her happy. Please read carefully, I do not put on all the colours at one time, it has to of course match accordingly. Black Trousers and Turquoise top . Grey Dress and Mustard Yellow cardigan. That is how I roll. So stay positive and add more colours to your life people!!
It's not that I have been really busy with work, but life in Malaysia is of course a lot different than in Dublin. I have family and friends (and gym) that take up my time and energy. I actually do have many "Aha! I can blog about this" moments but it's different here. Every word chosen and thoughts need to be carefully filtered just so that I do not offend anyone. We are afterall , 1Malaysia. So writing from my own perspective and thinking it is worth sharing might trigger anger instead. Honestly, I'm just afraid someone from my office might one day stumble on to this blog and that's when I will be a dead meat.
Anyway I hope you guys had a good weekend and will be filled with positive attitude in the week to come. Someone commented on the colour choices of my office clothes. Apparently I wear every colour and shade out there and she said that I always look cheerful because of it. I told her it is to keep my mood positive and wearing more colours does make you feel and look happy. She on the other hand dons only in dark shades ranging from Dark Grey to Black or Dark Blue or Dark Green. Even she told me it does not make her happy. Please read carefully, I do not put on all the colours at one time, it has to of course match accordingly. Black Trousers and Turquoise top . Grey Dress and Mustard Yellow cardigan. That is how I roll. So stay positive and add more colours to your life people!!
No comments:
Post a Comment