Out of all the things that could possibly get stolen at the office, somebody stole the plastic bag that contained my lunch and my spoon. They might think that it is their lunch in that plastic bag, but one look inside, and if it's not yours, you could umm..return it back in it's original form, right?
No he/she/they didn't.
Oh..so now I have to look like the old lady who brings her lunch and her cutleries in a transparent tupperware to the Cafeteria while you conveniently use her plastic bag to carry your food around. You may think it's just a plastic bag and it's no big deal, but taking a plastic bag that had other people's things in them is not cool. Orang bawak plastik beg ada sebab, sebab nak angkat barang.
After I made such a big fuss about my missing plastic bag, (of course I made a big fuss because when I entered the lift to get to the cafeteria, everyone stared, or peeped at my tupperware and some cheekily asked me what's in it) I saw one of my colleagues carrying a plastic bag exactly like the one I had. I immediately said, "Oh, so you took my plastic bag", and saw his face change, but of course he denied and said "Eh no lah, this one my girlfriend gave me". Ok fine, so it is pure coincidence that his was also from Cold Storage. Maybe he went all the way to Cold Storage in Subang Parade to get his groceries done although he stays in Cyberjaya. Just maybe.
Let's pray the next time, they don't accidentally eat up my lunch as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment