I just realised that I did not make an entry on my trip to Disneyland. I suddenly remembered about it because I'm thinking about somewhere warm.....and Paris during summer is hot!. Anyway, I'm not going to start an entry about it because dah basi, but I have some pictures to do the talking.
The funny thing is, I am such a coward when it comes to roller coaster rides. Loser kan? BUT, I managed to overcome my fear and went on most of the roller coaster rides.
I wish it's summer now so I can travel the world. Sigh.
Travel=Money Spent=POKAI
4 comments:
mcm kat sana lagi cantik jer dr singapore punya version...
i oso wanna gooo :(
Where's d traditional jump at Disney?
Faizul: Singapore baru lagi kot..Paris dah lama..hehe
Khalis: Your time will come when u can travel as u please!
ARZ: berat dan penat dah hahah
Post a Comment