Pages

Sunday, November 28

Snow Patrol

 What do you see in the picture below?

Siesta underneath a Fleece Gebor (Gebor is selimut in Bahasa Johor)

It is yours truly all wrapped up resembling a Pupa, or more affectionately known as hibernating, butterfly style.

Met Eireann predicted that it was going to be snowing the whole week. ...And it snowed on Friday and Saturday night. Come rain or shine or snow....my friends and I, we don't care. Jakun tak jakun, there were so many people outside, all adults, mind you, playing in the snow. It's almost 3am and I can hear people still playing in the snow. Forgive us cos we don't usually get snow in Dublin...Duh...blin.

Look at my cannot go face.

My sister in a snow fight.

Look at my excited face!!


Ice kepal satu!


Our huge snow man.

This is like yo mamma's jokes, but it's on snow.

It's so cold, when I sneeze, ice cubes fall out of my nose.
It's so cold, when I cry, I see snowflakes.

Ok...not funny?..A bit? Pfft...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mi, reminds me of our trip to Swizerland dulu.It was fun n cold.

FAIZUL said...

apsal muka snow men cam muka anjing jer..hehehe

oops did I just say that? said...

Ibu: Ha'ah Swiss lagi besttt sebab boleh skiiii

Faizul:Kahkahkah punyalah penat I posing depan snowman ni you kata dia snowdog..Heheh tapi bukan I buat..Kena pujilah orang lain yang buat tu siap ada hidung n mata kot..