Pages

Friday, October 1

Jaja's 24th!


Things you do for a friend. Even though it's really your first week.



Celebrate her belated birthday at an Italian restaurant.

I could hear the formaggi calling me. I could hear the pizza snickering at me. I could hear them slurping their linguine. If only I was like Elizabeth Gilbert in Eat Pray Love. I can just go and buy myself bigger jeans.


It's a lie. She's not 18. Baby is not even her name, nor does she have a baby. She is 24 years old, OLD.

They called me a party pooper because I had only a mouthful of that chocolate stuff above, and limited my carby barbie indulgence. God this is tough. I hope no one bring in treats tomorrow at the office. Some of the guys enjoy bringing MNS cookie tubs to the office.

*Could be kes bini takut gemok, tapi nak rasa sket, so bawak lah pegi office bagi yg lain. *

1 comment:

ARZ said...

Happy 18th birthday Jaja...er...whatever