Pages

Monday, December 15

 There's the Feedjit Live counter on the bottom right of my blog which tracks people viewing my blog. The funny thing about it is when people stumble upon my blog because they were googling for certain 'key words'. 
 1-My brother has bigger feet than mine (I swear I have never written about my brother's feet, or hands or head for that matter)
2-Shamimi+name+meaning ( Ok, for the benefit of the person searching for the meaning of Shamimi, it's Mengharumkan/Old Factory.Yes, I read in a book that the meaning is an old factory. Mengharumkan doesn't mean that I smell good(i mean i do smell nice), but I think it's like to make your parents/family proud of you.
3-Fuad Razlan (Haha, ni confirm Fuad perasan giler.FYI, Fuad Razlan ada bekas pelajar AF3 yang telah tersingkir.Sorry Fu, Kau mesti malu, tapi takper)
4-Malays in Dublin (Oh, yes, I am a Malay,and so are the rest of my housemates, although we might all look like a cross between Chinese, Pinoy, Indian(ye, tak tipu),Italian(uhuk).
5-coffeeandcurls (Duh, padahal korang tahu je my blog address tapi nak jugak google kan. But it's okay, at least I can share my thoughts with people out there.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh ok,

so now i knw ur name;P

Anonymous said...

Mi, bubu purposely chose that name which aunty june selected coz i know that one day u will make me proud of that little baby.yeah right now i m proud u.Muuuuah.....