Pages

Thursday, December 18


 It's my Ibu's birthday today! So Happy Birthday Ibu.With lots of hugs and sloppy kisses! Dulu masa kecik-kecik, my mom used to love giving us wet sloppy kisses on our cheeks, which I will run away from because I don't like the smell of saliva.Haha, I will run away and untangle myself from her, and she will laugh a wicked laugh. After a couple of attempts of trying to break free, I will picit her lips, so it wouldn't look like tweety bird's lips.Love you bu!

 So anyway I wore my new black boots to office since we can go casual till after New Year and got called a Mak Serigala , translated from Foxy Mama!!. Chaitpodeyh.Since I got the boots at a really good bargain and it's from Clarks for 45euro, unlike some people who spends 110euros for boots from Zara, just for the brand and looks anything but black. So I'm going to show you the picture of me boots and the skinny jeans I wore to work today. I do look like a lollipop. Big head, small legs. Fine I know lah not small body, but my wide shoulder and legs do make me look somewhat disorientated.
 Muka sebesar pinggan ayan
Bahu selebar hanger dan 'muffin top' dan peha baby elephant. Damn, come on Mimi, run fasterrr


Peha macam baby elephant, tapi betis macam betis mcm betis kucing (comparison between elephant and cat)
 Suppose to look like those oxford boots, BUT yours truly cannot walk in heels longer than half a day, or she'll feel like a mak nenek sakit belakang and kaki.

 Ok, this entry is for my mom who wanted to see my boots, and pictures of moi, just for the fun of it.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi baby,I still want to give u that kiss on your face.Nanti mi balik ni kena tag kat pipi.Tapi mangkuk ayan tu tak brapa bulat lagi .Dah nampak bujur sedikit.Come on mi,sikit lagi nak sampai target in feb.Muuuah......

Anonymous said...

the pinggan nampak kecik sket now.apakah rahsianya?:P

Anonymous said...

cute entry miii

oops did I just say that? said...

rahsianya ialah jamu totok :)