Pages

Sunday, December 14

  I had my office Christmas party last night at the Odessa. Apparently it is a private club and you have to be buzzed in when you chant in your name.Pretty cool isn't it? Sorry I didn't take that many pictures because the arrangement of the tables made it difficult for me to move about, and there was another Company having their Christmas Party.(Shy!!) The food was really awesome and I could see some people reordering wine and beer till their stomach got upset. As for me, I would have only drank water, but since it's free, and you can always entice Malaysians with anything free, I ordered Mojito or in it's malay term, aiimau nipis tanpa alkohol. Atau dalam bahasa utaranya ayaq limau. Nama jo glamer.

 I had the Sea Bass meal with Mash and later I had brownies for dessert. By the time I got to the brownies, I was so full that I could not finish the uber delicious sinful indulgence. Maybe because it was too late to be having dessert and perut dah masuk angin?
 There are no pictures of my food because Juliana did not upload the pictures. I actually brought my camera but my laptop cannot read the memory card! Damn it. 

I'll just upload the pictures of my colleagues lah for you guys to see and make the story up yourself and try to figure out who is who ok? I'll give hints along the way.


SOme of the guys from my company,
Some of us ladies in the office.

Upstairs at the dance area

That's Celine,Paul and Fintan.. I don't know how to explain to some Malaysians that the Chinese from China, they don't understand some terms that we use because they don't speak cantonese. Juliana was calling Celine "Eh, Ah Moi". And so I turned to her and said that Celine wouldn't understand what Ah Moi is. note: Ah moi is the term use frequently in Malaysia to fondly address young chinese girls.  So the conversation was overheard by Fintan and he said Ahhh Muiii., to which Sinead said, Ah Moi, wait that is Noodles! Everyone burst out laughing. It's funny what advertisements can do to you!!
Sinead and Lucas
andd.......ho ho ho Merry Christmas Everyone!


My uberlove dress that was on the sale rack in Warehouse.The funny thing is that one of my colleagues was telling me how she bought a 5Euro handbag from Penneys and she was really excited about it. Nampak sangat semua orang kat Trinity tu macam aku. We get excited over cheap things that are already cheap.Get what I mean? I just had to add that the glossy tights that I was wearing is from Penneys too!!

Nice or not the details of neck?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah so much fun worr.i oso wanna work there lah.nice dress emi!wah u look slim,i guess its working:P