Pages

Sunday, September 21

ps-this will be a boring bimbo post

I know people would ask me. Ok, so you are in Dublin, and you are friends with only Malaysians? It's hard for me to answer, but yes, it's not that I don't have Irish friends, but they are just my colleagues who needs to stay that way. No interfering profession and social life. Except for Amna because she works in the same company. What? Ramainya Malaysians in your office? Yes, infact, it's not just the two of us. Well what can I say? My company loves Malaysians because we are so hardworking and do not mind staying a bit longer. i think

Anyway, this entry is meant to be an entry on my trip to Kildare. Kildare is a factory outlet shopping village located outside of the Dublin county. It's not the best that Europe can offer, but it's not too bad with its superdupergood bargains. And today I shall show you why.

This is the anak-beranak-dato' k-donning the same t-shirt look.Muahaha

I think I'm like the nicest sister lor. I mean who would go out shopping and remember to buy things for their siblings? Got 3 summore, which means, my mind and hands have to work for three people at any one time. Which also means my cash has to stretch to include 3 other people. I mean I wonder lah, if when there is any clearance sale in Malasia they would think of smsing me to ask if I want anything. Or maybe, I'm the only one who goes out during sale. Or maybe, only Ireland has sale throughout the year. Haha

And since my brother requested ror Thomas Pink ( I'm not sure if they have it in Malaysia), I decided to make a quick dash in the shop. I have never been in there, for I thought it was too high-end for my wallet lor. Surprise, surprise, the shirts were going on a mad bargain.
Since you peeps and Dad are so normal in size, there aren't much designs left.

This Nike golf shoes is for my Ibu, since she is more active in the sport than my Dad.I know how freaking expensive Nike golf shoes are back home. This one, converted would be RM75. Now who wouldn't want to grab one right? Hehe.

Ok, I shall not show you the 10 euro CK jeans I bought, because that would only make you green with envy. Instead, I will show you some pictures from yesterday

The anabella pose dangdut on the floor

The we think we are railway models

GirlBand cover pose

So anyway, the reason why we took so much pictures was because we had to wait for the train for an hour and a half. Which means berbuka makan chewing gum sahaja. Sigh. Anyway, I had lots of fun. Next trip would be junction 1!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

nak tanya skit.
the t pink shirts, can wear CL tak?

kahkahkahkah.

peace.

Anonymous said...

ebi.tq for the shirt(s)!so which one is mine? Hehehe.Its not that i dont remember you when i shop but slalu takut the sleeves tak muat:).Do text me before u go for your next trip.:P.weeeeeee!

ARZ said...

Pls advise Cimz it's only 1 shirt not shorts for him. sO WHICH ONE IS MINE HOH. d BUTTON-DOWN COLLAR?

Anonymous said...

mi ,kasut tu cantik gila.Ya wanted that but here it cost a hefty rm400 kut.Mesti rafeq jealous.I make sure i keep on winning when i use theat shoes.Yesss...By the way Amna is always not in the pic dia ke yg slalu amik gambar?

Anonymous said...

mi! put up more pics of me before more readers ask why im not in the pics.

- ps i am in the first pic,the railway model pic and the pic on the stairs. tersorok kat blakang je..-

paperheART said...

yes ada pink in kl but if you can get it cheaper where u are, your dad and bro sangat untung.

i was asked before "your friend semua melayu ke?" no lah. yang in pictures je. takkan nak pegi class pun take photos!! haishhh..

mimi...!!! rindu!!!

Anonymous said...

tq for the baju looks really nice...:)y u always trouble urself buying for us..."cakap jer cam tu tapi sebernarnya suka kot" haha i love u memot..-piko-