Pages

Monday, September 8

I cannot blog about any events that happened to me, which I regard to as "I blardy enjoyed myself entry". Because, in reality, how do you tell people how much you enjoyed a particular weekend or a particular book that you just read? Do you rant on and on about your recent trip, so they get the idea that you were having so much fun that you forget the people around you? Or do you stick to the cliche "pictures paint a thousand words?"I choose the latter.


Head note- The events that took place, chronological order.

1-BBQ,

2-The End (Next entry ok?)

3- Touristy Stuff. (next entry ok?)




Step 1- Prepare the portable BBQ set. One for Halal food and 3 for Non-Halal food. See these guys are very good and very considerate to remember my 'Halal' food requirements.





Step 2- Bring the lovely food down. The delicious Kofta prepapred by Lent. This woman can cook lor



Step 3- Get the crowd to get in the mood.


Step 4- When no one is looking, fly the kitchen towel.
@ The backyard of Steve's and Lent's apartment in London.

My sister from different mother, different father..hahaMy mini reunion, of friendship of 10 years and still going. Cool eh??


So the BBQ went on till late. Which means, eat till you drop dead. Sorry I have to end this abruptly because my battery is running low. FYI, the issue with my laptop is still unsettled.Pfft. Macbook pro?

2 comments:

ARZ said...

Never knew you had sister from diff fader and mader one. Nice to have them kan? Not so lonely too.

Thanks for d Polo....

Anonymous said...

look like ur having so much fun with ur friends in london!i heard u gave angpow tu bubah.so,im still waiting for mine ok!