This has been the most unproductive and whiny weekend for me. I guess it's the December rush, when every other person is busy buying gifts and presents for Christmas, and you don't have an occasion to celebrate, but desperately wanting to join the bandwagon,as well.
I decided on the eleventh hour to have my hair cut, at the oh so glamourous Peter Mark, down at Henry Street, and what a horrible thing to know, that "Sorry, we don't do any hair services today, only beauty services". I was left dumbfounded, again with Dublin.
Firstly, it's a freaking saloon cum beauty bar. So, why don't you cut hair on Sundays?!! And as I recall, it's the only day that I feel like doing something out of the norm weekends, and I get rejected. So don't tell me they stop serving Hot Chocolate on Mondays then? D'OH.....
Semua benda nak buat weekend ni tak kena tauuuuuuuu..Magazine Glamour pun takder....eee nak jadi bimbo pun tak bolehhhhhhh
4 comments:
kan omputih's semua nie malas malas..:)
ahh mimi your entries are so best to baca okay. it satisfies my boredom and the desire to go poking my head into other people's lives. miss your sillybillyness.
hang in there babe.bersabar.hehe.
it was a no-bimbo weekend????
Post a Comment