
Guess what happened in the office today? No. bukan kebakaran, tetapi, system down!! Yay!!. Firs of all, I came early to work, only to be "dissapointed" that no work could be down. The whole server was down, which only means, no Internet, no phone, no vision, no sun, no nothing.
So what were we to do? Well, I finally managed to clear out the files, that have been beside my desk, collecting dust. All sorted out, I wiped my table clean, shred all the papers that are of no use, and decided to talk to my boss.
I asked him a couple of questions relating to work, and got satisfied with his explanation. See, my boss is just so nice. He explained to me a whole lot of jargons and standards that I had trouble understanding before.
At about 3pm, the Manager told us "There's no use keeping you all here any longer. You may go home". Haha, CHESHIRE GRIN ok!
Anyway, enough of work issues, I'm happy that I made my grandmother overjoyed. Haven;t heard her laugh so much, in a while. The last time we had a good laugh, was when I was back in Kelantan, and she made a very funny remark about wishing that a cat's tail will grow on someone. I remebered laughing so long, sampai gusi pun sakit. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment