Pages

Saturday, December 1

It's depressing both ways, when you just got your pay, but nothing seems to look nice, and also when you haven't got your pay, but everything looks just nice for you/your room/your kitchen/your friend/family.
Firstly that stripey skinny jeans, ran out of size, the jackets were just too wafer thin, even the socks were just to colourful. I really need to go out and buy something. Anything. So I went to the Waterstone, a bookshop, to get myself a brand new book. But alas, too many choices, and I cannot decide. I was this close, to getting "What should i do with my life" by P Bornson, but changed my mind when I saw Anthony Robbin's "Awakening the Giant". In that context, literally, it means, waking myself up., but on a more intellectual note, it's about, awaking the voice within you.
Ok, fine so I sound like I'm on the Oprah Winfrey show,and I did not get that book either. I think my Dad, has the book. So I'm stuck, contemplating, Staying Sane by Raj Presaud, (oh, how clever, even the book is calling me to be sane! har har!) or "What should I do with my life"......So, typically me, I chose NONE. Saved me 15 euros!.
So in Henry, there's a "market like" along the streets, selling what is suppose to be Christmas decorations and presents. My god, even our pasar malam is much more exciting that that. There's only ONE stall, selling, accessories and handbags, Fake Gucci,Prada,Chanel, selling for 45 euros. Ish, so tak boleh blah ok the harga, and it looks freaking fake lah. Then, there's this stall selling handphone covers. That's even more pathetic, selling Nokia covers, with only about 4 types of choices. Blue,black,green,pink, and even those are plain looking ones. Ish, bosan sungguh.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Awakening the Giant" is waiting for you. Have khatam a few times. Do not save Euro 15 for books. And pls don't spend it at JERVIS either

paperheART said...

owh my... i yang murung baca this entry. cheer up babe. at least u didnt spend ur cash on things u wished u didnt even purchase in the 1st place. lagi sedih okay!

Anonymous said...

well....u can buy loads of choclates with 15eu...hhehehe or...hmmmmm belilah benda yang boleh membantu anda menguruskan badan hehehe