Pages

Sunday, November 25

It's coming to the last week of November, and come December, I'll be even busier than I already am. OK, fine, honestly, I am not as busy as I thought I would be, but too much thinking about work, drains the energy to blog.
I know I have left this little virtual home, a tad too dusty and boring, but I promise to make up for the lack of updates. As some might already know, my family let for Malaysia last week. There was a horrible fog in Abu Dhabi, which resulted with them staying for an extra day in Dublin! The plane which was suppose to fly to Dublin, couldn't take off, due to the fog.Finally, after hours of exhausting wait, Etihad decided to provide a new route to those heading to Malaysia via Heathrow.Commuting with MAS!.. Hey sometimes bad news can turn into good news ei?
And, as it always happen, I will get teary-eyed, whenever any family members of mine leave me in this miserable weather to 'enjoy' all by myself. But, suffice to say, I enjoyed their 3 week stay. :D.
Anyway,last Monday was my brother's birthday! So happy birthday Afeq! May you enjoy the candles on your cake!.
On a more sombre note, a cousin of mine passed away in an accident,he was said to be drowned in the Monsoon drain he fell in, when a van hit him. Al Fatihah.
So, the weather here has been really really horrible, with the wind reaching negative! My fat is not enough to hibernate me! Haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Warm yourself up, not through fat layers but via exercises!