In this "almost blizzardly" weather, it really is causing me discomfort. The wind 'tormenting' my hair, and drying my contact lenses.But thank god, for civilized people around me, who knows how to kinda queue up.When I say queue up, there's no line there literally, but you know when to give way to people.
The other pet peeve is smelly people who use the bus. Firstly, the cramped up bus, has, at times very unpleasant smell. The thing with 'matsalleh' is that, they don't take their bath in the mornings, or even worse, for a week. I know this, through a friend. Apparently, it's too cold, and it doesn't last anyway?!! Oh for heaven's sake, there is HOT WATER!, Or just spray perfume or deoderant.
I recall, an incident, when a crazy( ok, I don't know a more polite word to use, but he is cuckoo in the head). Firstly, his shoes are all torn apart, and was tied with a rope, secondly, he smelled of pee and alcohol, and to aggravate the smell and his behavior further, he FARTED!. Those long, bubbling fart, which sounded like ripped pants! I, was so shocked, but I couldn't go out from the bus, since it was sardine packed! Anyway, this might disgust people, so I shall move on to my next peeve.
As a mobile phone user, I know, how to use my phone in public areas. No, I do not speak with the loud speaker, letting the whole world into my conversation. Neither do I blast out songs from my Sony handphone. It's just terribly annoying to have young girls and guys, blasting some techno ah beng songs, to it's highest volume, while talking to each other, like you are seated 10 seats away.And to make things worse, the guy you are seated next to, have his IPOD, on maximum volume. Don't you just feel like throwing up?
And then, there are those, who refuse to let others sit next to them. Conveniently putting their belongings on the seat, and when we have to sit next to them, they would just sit as comfortably as they want (meaning, duduk lah terkangkang mana!).Irritating ok!!
Oh, when shall I get my travelling allowance reimbursed, or get a car??!!
4 comments:
sabarlah adiku..hehehe i guess its part of the experience i also did..well come to think about it we never really took public transport almost our entire life right??? hehehe..remember how we use to have abg ASMIT around?. anyways keep posting more stories yah...rindus...PIKO
Yeah...how come no calling bubu these days?
travel allowance only will be provided after 2 years of service..
( kawen dan duduk dublin jelah)
aiyoo too muchlah this omp0utihs!
Post a Comment