
It's amazing what you find stocked up in the kitchen when you least expect it. I might let in a picture on how we girls are, and it will be a total turn off,but I cannot write this without explaining myself. You see, this house has been occupied by other girls before this, and some left without first clearing out their things, so they might have left trails.
So yesterday I managed to clear out the cabinet of food supply,since no one was in the house. I laughed at the 4 boxes of tea bags I found, the 10 tins of sardines and tuna, the packets of spaghetti,2 bottles of chocolate spread and peanut butter. Boy, don't we all live in a state of abundance. And ibu dear, don't you for once think you daughter here is ever in hunger! Even the fridge was self-breeding Ben and Jerry's!

Scrubbing the pan has never been so euphoric before,seeing the stubborn dirt dug deep in my inger nails. The oven,for once, looking like a washing machine, rather than a black-curtained window. My oven has a soul now, and I wish that my 'ayam bakar' will taste as good it looks. My fork and spoon shining , just like in the advertisement. And you know what is so ironic about that? Because I did not use some thingamajic expensive liquid dishwasher, just the regular ones from LIDL. God saves LIDL, and their variety of cheap good stuff for the household.! LIDL you should so pay for this advertisement I'm giving you!
I found last year's 'kuih raya', nicely in a tupperware, still looking edible, but hey, no way man, that has so gotta be in the bin! Apparently, it belonged to one of the ex housemate, who has left the house.So yes, as much as I like to laugh about it, it only depicts a person, which makes it even worse, as we are girls. I hadn't wanted to touch any of people's things, but that, was way too much.!
I've even placed all the breakfast cereal/drinks/3-in-1 into a nice big tub, hoping that they would please use the packets, rather than just let it all expired, and having their moms 'dhl'ing it to them. Spoilt we are , aren't we? I'm trying to think of a way on how I could get everyone to participate in this picture of cleanliness for me. I can't write rules on the paper, as it'd be too 'lame-like', so I guess, I should be direct? No? Yes?.
Ok, today I might sound like some neat-freak,and the minute I will be the laziest lion you will ever meet, but hey, it's a good start for this bank holiday right? I have even sorted out my working clothes in the closet.
Yes it now goes by colours and length.Coats to slacks to shirt.Coast to slacks to shirt. Oh I give up! The kitchen is in a mess again!!!!
3 comments:
good clean up so you can store more food...hahahaha
and get fatter by the day.. huhuhu
What....no update just bcos your mum, sister and aunt with you
Post a Comment