Pages

Tuesday, November 6

Guess who is here with wurly? Yeah, you are right! Le mother,Le aunt, and Le Mui!! So, sorry for the lack of updates, there are just too many wholesome goodness from Malaysia that I have to enjoy.Which includes ikan tenggiri,ikan lada, nasi dagang,milo paket,nescafe,bawang goreng and asam laksa.Kalah kedai abang Man kat Lucan,I can open a mini grocery store right from home.Hehe.

Despite the cold, they braved the weather......for a 4 days marathon shopping.Hmmm, I bet if my dad was here, he would be curled up under the duvet,asking for Kari Daging and Roti Naan to be served.
It sucks though, to be working and having your family at home, not knowing where to go.I mean, they should have more shopping complexes....hehe..
My sister has been a good sport these days. She is my personal chef, preparing my dinner and breakfast before going to work.Even having my laundry hanged.Hehe.

Well, I have nothing much to update right now, because I'm enjoying the company of them,doing this!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow auntie looks super funky...!!

Anonymous said...

alamak mak aku rambut afro funk ahahaha