Pages

Monday, October 1

Just like a caterpillar cocooning it's silky thread, into a warm chrysalis, I slept till way past 730am. Missing my Subuh prayers(unintentionally) and my morning bath. It was 7.58 am on the dot when I woke up.
Jumped out from the 'evil' duvet, and thank god for the ironed shirts yesterday, I rushed to get ready for work. Went out of the house at 8.10am, just in time to catch the Luas, and the Number 8 bus. I have never taken the number 8 bus, but the bus driver told me, he will pass by Blackrock. Pheww, thank god, I made it on time, few minutes before 9 am. I mean, ok , I know there's no punch card system in my office, but hey, I do not like to leave bad impression.
Anyway, my cough is getting better, after downing the cough syrup and cordymax tablets. However, my work performance has been declining, or so I think. I keep making stupid mistakes, (missing 1 digit, 2 digits!). It's not like I'm that tired, but, maybe, it was the movie that we all went to watch yesterday. It's two movies straight in a row. Both, mentally disturbing; Halloween and the Brave One. Gruesome killings, psychopath.
Hmm, on a another happy note, I went shopping last weekend and bought myself a cardigan, a jumper, a jacket, expensive shampoo from LUSH. I have always loved the products they sell from Lush because of the packaging and how they are promoting natural products and ingredients. I was enticed into buying the "curly wurly' shampoo, just because the name is cool and it brags on the coconut and vanilla they use to help calm my curls , as well as define them. And it says if you purchase 25 euro and above, you'll get a free gift. Who can resist free gifts??, although it was just a bar of soap, which is suppose to keep your skin supple. But then again, reality check,MARKETING STRATEGY. Which product tells u that it makes your skin dry??
It's two months from ACCA exams. I'm nervous. I like the Risk Assessment topic, I feel that I can use my brains, but usually everyday after work, I'll be to lazy/brain tired to do much thinking or studying. I probably need a pemangkin to study. It's a real challenge for me as for now, juggling between studying-working-fasting and shopping. Ehhh... i mean working and studying...Seriously. I need to do something about my timetable...
I feel like going home for Raya. What if I go back for one week???????? :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

raya is the same unless u want to indulge in unnecessary eating hoho.i think its the person ure missing hehe.ask him to fly the plane to dublin ai ai capt zaf.