I wish I could have my wits back, the one that makes you chuckle,grin,snarl,laugh and enjoy; of every journey of mine in this sad,cold Dublin.
Alas, all I think about everytime I get on the bus is my new warm duvet, it calling my name, enticing me to snuggle into its layers. And once I hit the couch, and my fingers surfing away , I just can't seem to write/type or whatever you call it. I would say, I'm suffering from a writer's block. So whatever I type is what you read ok?
I can't believe Raya is next month, and I have just started my diet yesterday. Honestly, I'm at my heaviest as at now, it's no wonder I had to return the pants I bought off the rack from DP, because it was a tad too tight,albeit it being my size. I'm thinking, the cutting is just bad. :D.
Despite Raya being just around the corner, there are no preparations done at home, I guess the spirit isn't there, when you don't have your family with you, and you are working the day before Raya. I should be busy weaving Ketupat leaves, kneading doughs and getting all teary-eyed while listening to P. Ramlee's Dendang perantau, but alas, I'm surfing away, thinking about work, and to disciplininig myself.
I'm thinking, I need to get more socks, because wearing court shoes in the office for 8 hours, does not do good to my feet. It's nosely disturbing ya know, to take off your shoes.Sigh.Or you know what better idea? Buy a few more pairs, so I can alternate between shoes. Ngeee~ Good idea?
Oh yea, right outside of the door of my apartment, a guy came up to me, and ask for money, for about 1 euro or 2 euro. Somehow, I felt bad, and I gave him 1.50 euro. And he took it and said thanks. I should have just said I don't understand English, but oh well, I just felt too kind hearted.His luck.
Hmm, until I have more stories to write.BTW, I have class this Saturday, 9am-5pm.Yikes!
1 comment:
just concentrate on your work n studies the tarts n rendang will be served to u 3 days after raya.does that make u feel good?jauh di mata dekat di hati.even one of your siblings will make his way there yay''''
Post a Comment