Pages

Thursday, September 20

I should probably start dieting, ok so maybe I have startled you guys a little. Dieting? Isn't it fasting month already? Hehe, you are right, BUT, at the rate I'm going during break fast, I should probably just jump down the river Liffey.
Anyway, my Ibu text ed me saying she break fast-ed with my dad only. Hey, where are my siblings? I miss my parents, a whole load. Now that i have started working, I can't seem to blog that much( the flow isn't there), and I can't skype with them as much as I would like to. Anyway, just so you know Ibu, today Mimi pun buka puasa sorang-sorang.
It's really funny how I'm craving sandwich with melted cheese and chips. The guys at the office seems to be eating either panini sandwich or some subway sandwich with chips, and the aroma is really killing me. So today I made my own chicken sandwich, with the spaghetti sauce and melted cheese and the leftover chips from two days ago. But I made for Jaja tomyam soup.
Work is a bit relax,albeit the continuous queries from the god forsake auditors! If I'm going to start comparing how the auditors are like in Malaysia and how lazy and relaxed they seem to be working here, you'd all be packing your bags and booking the next flight here! Anyway, prior to the fasting month, I would either eat cereals for lunch or pack food from home, and since I do not have a proper Tupperware at home, I just use the ice cream tub. I mean, hey I've been doing that since forever, during school days. My late grandmother would pack anything from fried rice to bread and jam into the ice cream Tupperware, and wallaa, it's all ready to heat.
So anyway, the other day, I brought my lunch in the ice-cream tub and put it in the dishwasher to wash, and THEY made fun of my Tupperware!. I was rather embarrassed, but thank god they do not know who it belonged to. I chuckled myself silly, listening to them saying " Who brought ice-cream? I remember putting my crayons in there as a child." So when those ladies were all laughing at the ice-cream tub, one of them suggested " Maybe, somebody packed their lunch in there". Roars of laughter was heard. I really wished that the ground would open and swallow me. It's not their culture, so they wouldn't understand!
I have found the janitor's room where I could perform my Zohor prayers during my lunch time. Many a time, I would quietly leave to the toilet, and while taking my "wuduk", I get stares from all these matsallehs. I bet they are wondering, why the hell is she washing her face and hands after lunch? Haha, So anyway, the janitor's room is situated right outside the office door and I would quietly creep in. I have, in a number of times, bumped into the Manager when I'm dowe with Zohor , and he'd look at me, probably wondering, "Why is that new girl coming out from the janitor's room? hanky panky?. Hahaha.
Other than that, next week dapat gaji! yay! I'm planning to buy myself a nice DKNY watch. What do you guys think? Or perhaps, an Armani watch? Hehehe. My dad emailed me the things that I asked my mom to buy from me from Bandung. They are gorgeous! Can't wait to get them when my mum comes for my graduation this November.Yayness!!
BTW selamat berpuasa to everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

alhamdullilah thats my girl.i also bought u a mukanah which is light to carry around.ps dont take too much fries .steam or bake the potatoes.otherwise u will never ever loose the inches.

Anonymous said...

Er..whats a MUKANAH?? Shouldn't it be MUNAKAH???