Pages

Sunday, September 16

I have promised my mom to update this full of 'spider web' blog of mine. And so I will. To start of with, I am not feeling too healthy. No, I have not neglected my health over my work(giler poyo lah kalau camtu), but I suspect it's the change of season from summer to autumn. I'm down with flu,cough and sore throat, and that my friend does not stop me from fasting, BUT, it stopped me from attending P1 class today. I only went for half the lecture as I was feeling too tired.
Anyway, it's the third day of Ramadhan, and so far, everything went well. Kak Bell made this delicious nasi goreng merah, sambal air asam and ayam masala on the first day and Amna made Lasagne on the second day.Kak Bell made ayam percik as well on the second day. And HOW IN THE WORLD DO I DIET during fasting month?? Haha, so all is well and I don't have to cook any dish yet.Haha.
Hmmm, on the heavier side of life, work is treating me well, albeit the ***** who has an issue with me. There's this woman who absolutely hates me, and I have no idea why. I have avoided her in all occasions so that we will never cross path, but she WILL always come to me and pick on anything I do. (I do not want to say more on this blog, as it might be politically incorrect to b*** about your colleague). Work, however, is piling, but I like those kind of stress and I have learn quite a fair bit. I, still, however, hate getting people to do their job.(don't like don;t like don't like)
Anyway, my neighbour came over, and Elizabeth entertained us with her Jazz song. It was the first time Elizabeth came over. A very friendly person, and we made her sing us some songs. If you guys remember, she was my neighbour who sang the Julie London's song.So we have planned for another Hungarian dish to be cooked by her.(because previously Ballin, the guy came over and prepared for us Chicken Perkert, a traditional HUngarian dish).



No comments: