I became a babysitter last Thursday for baby Qys. It was actually quite fun, but tiring because she wanted to be carried around most of the time. I wonder whether I ,too wanted to be carried around when I was a baby?
Anyway, I visited Anna's new house in Dundrum. So lawaaaaa, and I love the neighbourhood,away from all the anak-anak dole. And, near to Dundrum Town Centre.Hikhikhik.
SO what did we do after babysitting? Shoppingla,what else? Zara is on its massive summer sale, so the basic tees are going for really cheap. I bought 2 tops to mend my broken heart.:D
Had Fish and Chips for dinner, where Kak Nani treated myself and Amna to Smoked Cod and Lemon Sole respectively.
And today, I went for another interview with an agent. The first agent who talked and talked and laughed and laughed. Well, I've learnt my lesson.Not to keep my hopes up high, but I have another interview with a company next wednesday.BUT there's 6 other shortlisted candidates.BAHHHHH~
So, yeah, not much update from yours truly, until probably this monday..BANK HOLIDAY!!!
3 comments:
mana gambar baby qys yg comel tu
You ain't heavy when you were a baby??? You bet. How else do I get my strong arms and strong legs. Thanks to you :-)
mi i lluv the cute kittens on the advert.comel la putih luih.
Post a Comment