Pages

Tuesday, May 29

Where in the world would u find men wearing checkered green pants late into the night buying fake Dvd outside 7-11? Malaysia only rite?
Where in the world would you get late night cravings of soya bean bonus or teh tarik Mamak? Malaysia only rite?
And there I was, craving for Soya Bean in the middle of watching Discovery Channel, while everybody else was busy with their lives. Persuaded my brother to take me to 7-11, wearing my ugly green tights, however, with a beautiful hairdo(org baru balik dari buat rambut). And yes I like to have expensive hair cut to maintain my mane. People don't understand why I can't just go to Fun Fun Hair Cut and Curry(pronounciation of curly hor) Salon to have my hair done, because they don't have curly hair and a round face. Anyway, 70 RM may seem a lot, and it is a lot lah for a haircut, but paying 15 euros for a roadside cut? Balas dendam lah kat Malaysia..
I am waiting for Diana Chan to get over her Jet Lag and for the weekend so I can meet up with Lent as well.Oh well, do not have anything else to say but Goodnight! Esok berenangggggg

1 comment:

AbsolutBliss said...

We shall rendezvous on Friday, ok Mimi? Buzz me.