Pages

Wednesday, May 30

This is a picture of me with the new haircut, WITHOUT any calit of makeup or bedak or moisturizer.So please excuse my hitam face and putih neck.

Yes, it's the tan from swimming at 3pm.!And since, none of my friends has seen the new hair, I refused to go swim in the morning with my parents, incase I spoil the hair. Daddy, daddy cool was furios and made this statement "Tu cheveux possédaient une nuance cheveux frisés naturelle.Que soit…" Oui abah, oui.(Hehe, ini adalah translation dari online ok...)
Anyway, after swim today, Bono and I went to Hakim, for late lunch and iced tea.Bestnyer roti bakar telur cheese,which I know my ibu will be furious to find me eating this. It's not just plain toast with scrambled egg, it's french toast ngan cheese weyh..Hahha.And I met some friends from UiTM.Weeee, quite happy to meet them, catch up on old stuff, and the usual, I-miss-uitm-perak-!!..
Oh and I forgot to mention how dissapointed I was, that there was no apam balik, no keropok lekor,no honeydew pearl tea, at the pasar malam in Sunway?!!!!!!! Like what kind of pasar malam is that? I was truly dissapointed as I wanted to show off to the Dubliners and those overseas, but, ha tulah balasankann..The only pearl tea left was the one at the Stall selling Pork sausages..aiyaaaa...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH you new hairdo is COOLISH very the i loike!! no no, it's I LOVE your new hairdo!! bestest! -peace yo pak-