Pages

Monday, May 28

Six sushis and 2 mussels later, I realised, damn, I've exceeded my food intake. There goes
the 16 laps of breaststroke down the seafood platter.Ahh, yes the wonders of Malaysia and it's
diverse culture:variety of food choices.
The Mamak or Maple (read not maple the leaf, but maple..with a Y) has began its Chappati
haunt on me, once again. I crave, for the months of chappati and milo ais absence, and the
Extra Bulu Ane,taking my order, knowing exactly what Milo O Ais tanak-gula-tanak-susu means,
a dosa-kecik-indulgence with your gossip buddy.and yes, Zehan that means you, and Gina,if you
are here in Malaysia with us.
KLCC on Sundays, is suppose to be fun.No, the school holiday madness, with moms who hang
water tumbler around their neck and kids on wheelies (that shoe which is similar
to a roller skate), just gets on my nerves. Somebody should do something about these kids and
their Moms!.Ugh.
The sale in Parkson and Isetan is oklah, but I'm waiting for my big break in China, where I
plan to buy shoes after shoes and oh handbags.(Ye, Am, I will get u and Fruity Gagak Hitam
something!). ANd yes, Marks and Spencer here seems too be for the rich people, to buy their
tea-biscuits and body wash, not knowing that they are selling those body wash for 1.50 euros
only in DUblin.Even the sales lady in Principle was so excited about yelling us Everyone is
so excited on the opening of principles, and there I was thinking to myself."kat dublin pun
aku tak enthusiastic about principle.OVERRATED!"
And yes the weather is hot, but still bearable.Manage to sleep without the air cond on for a
few days.And yes, I've tried all the traditional remedy,bathing 3 times a day, go swimming when it's too hot and lathering bedak sejuk on my face..
Life is a blast when you are on holiday, but turns sour, when you have to wake up at 7!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no fun shopping alone. ive got tons to spend [ berangan seketika jadi kaya].. tp gi sowang2.. no fun... uwaaa

Anonymous said...

mi,stop tryna make me jealous! i want all those food too!!! -anabella