Pages

Friday, June 1

Yesterday was the final blow. The days of savouring all things Malaysian had caused me,stomach discomfort, and nausea. Yes, that was how bad it was.
The day started with playing tour guide to Ah Chan, who just got back from the States, and couldn't keep her saliva from drooling. "Aiya Sham, I want all those malaysian food with all the spices and what not. Asam Laksa all that..fasterrr". A good friend is someone who listens and understands the heartache and hunger a friend goes through, right?And I succumbed to the Nasi Beriani at Laksa Shack, while she walloped the Nyonya Asam Laksa and had Sirap Cincau weyhh!!
Damn Syiok Ritee???

Nyonya Asam Laksa @Laksa Shack
Yes, I went swimming right after that.Felt guilty after that and swam all the way to Timbaktoo.hehe. Anyway Lent called us later, when we were in Pyramid for dinner later at night.When you have friends like them, there is no way you can go hungry. And as a token of appreciation, they will be my featured friends in today's entry.
The States girl ,who bought Onde-onde , Ah Chan and the local typical malaysian who enjoys Banana Leaf Rice, Ah Chong.

Noticed, how my accent changed in this entry? Well, a typical Malaysian I am, speaking in aChinese accent with my Chinese friends in and Indian Restraunt(Nirwara). Muhibbah kan?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

uhuhuhuhuuu laksa is good! wait for meee! -peace yo pak-

n said...

u really2 makan here. heeee.