Pages

Thursday, May 24

Alas, I have met the people that I really want to meet, except I have yet to meet my M8!!, who is busy feeding the Koalas down under and LENT!!.First person from the Bang bang is the oh so famous Bono! Hail to Bono. We went to Midvalley, with Pirates in mind, however, due to time constraint, we just went window shopping, scouting for Office Shoes and eyeliner. Had lunch in Burger King, Double Mushroom Swiss burger.I swear it has been drugged! Yum Yum.
Headed home before rush hour,only to go out again at 5 to Zaf's condo for a swim with my brother. Hoping to shed off those burger pounds!. Had dinner at home, with a very small portion of rice, because I knew I was going to Jam Asia to watch Telephony Delivery! Hail TD!!!..Zehan and Bono came with me and we were greeted by Effry at the front door, who wouldn't let me go in fo free, despite giving him a lapel pin! and pretending to be a girlfriend of one of the band members, you know who you are..Hehehe..
Saw Paan and Azhar and Adib from the door, and had failed to catcht their attention. Finally after 30 minutes of waiting (ok, I felt like a total groupie there for 30 mins), Azhar came out, yeah it feels good to meet them again...Then came Paan, who looked shocked, and smiled and went downstairs?!!!.. and finally Bob came out jumping, all excited to see me.Yay!!!.. So I'm super duper happy to meet my friends. Gave each of them their little souveniers, except for Adib, (ye ye saya luper pasal dia..!), and promised him again the next time..Hehe.
And hopefully, Zehan did not feel so awkward with them. It was about 12 when we headed to Spicy and the guys had to go back to Jam Asia. Chocolate Naan for Bono, Garlic Butter Naan for Zehan and ***** Naan for yours truly.Ehem, and later received a call from Zaf, saying " Haaa,kata makan banyak kalau dengan I je?!".."Eh, I makan ni satu jer".. Ok,ok I know, tipu sunat,tengahari tadi makan BK, but what's past is past ...rite?Haha.
Ok, other than my small reunion story, I went to the dentist and had the scaling done. So gigiku putih berseri,kulit muka ku pun putih. Haa, so semakin putih lah aku..Hahahha.....Ok, I better sleep now.and KONGRATULASI KEPADA CIK AMNA YG TELAH MENDAPAT KERJA DAN AKAN MEMBELANJA SAYA DAN ENCIK M macam macam..Hahahah

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah eventho ur entries are swamp with bk and cheese naan and nasi kerabu.. my name mesti appear kan.. i know u miss me.. admit jelah.. kuikui

oops did I just say that? said...

ahahah..nama kita kan telah diassociatekan bersama makanan.
seperti amna manggis ,mimi mango dan fuad fapple..hahahhahahaha..

Anonymous said...

fruity fuad [ sungguh tidak kelelakian]... hahaha. i agak nervous nih nak stat kerja.. kuikui