I wish for a miracle, that everything I skim and read goes straight to my processor,in a blink of an eye. For I wear lenses, I guess the process slows down. Aeniways, let's not elaborate and exaggerate on stressful matters. My housemate decided that we should unwind in the Cold Strong Wind at the park. With sandwiches and crackers ready to satisfy my emotional binge. We sat under the shaded area, with crowds watching us from afar, wondering, what the hell were these people doing under the cold weather? Mind you parents, the wind bites right down to your spine. But good company is all that's needed for warmth right?.
And we had Nasi Lemak after our picninc in the park, since the Cold used up all our heat and food.Fawzul prepared lunch, while Nadya and I, sat cracking out brains with assignments.
After the hearty lunch , we sat, under Cinema conditions watching CINTA on She's laptop. I had wanted to sleep right after the movie albeit a standing ovation for CINTA!!!Kudos to them! But, another dinner invitation at Shabbie's place, once again braving the cold wind, to a delicious Bihun Sup for dinner. All is well for the day I hope, and now it's 12 PM and I'm suppose to be at the library 2 hours ago!
No comments:
Post a Comment