Pages

Saturday, March 3

For RM75, I could get professional hairdresser from Kool Kutz or Grace Salon to perform their magic on my tresses. But for a measly Euro15, all I have is a China Man, all dressed in a full suit, trying to work his spell, in a circus, and yours truly was the Sealion with the ball.Sigh~!
It's the same face I get everytime I go to Saloons, where the Hairdresser will be amazed, or probably horrified at my beehive :)
Trying to get them to understand what I wanted was rather difficult, coming from a guy whose vocabulary is as "extensive" as yes,no,one,two,short,long...Yes, it was that difficult.Anyway, even the location of the Saloon was sad,infront of the Fruit Market at Henry Street. Although, when I had my hair cut, there was another Malay Girl having her hair cut.
Acu!! Jom potong rambut!! Uwaaa...My hair is all short and ugly.But some say it looks neater. Well.... SENGETTTT!!!

PS, before I end this entry. The shoes I wanted in Office is gone . The jacket I wanted in Swamp has no size 12. Size 10 is tad to small at the ARMS!! well, what is new??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i look like a freaking chinese superstar wannabe aka cina jinjang. wahaha. nway my head does fell lighter..