We were late for class,it was 12.03! and we had to sit at the back.As again, being the big nerd that I am, I find it very difficult to hear/concentrate in class if I'm seated right at the back...
So anyway, I went for Eurocultured Dublin on Sunday with I-Sya. What is eurocultured u ask? Hmm, initially, I didnt know what it was, but it's like a mix of Live Art,Live Music, Cabaret Tent, Quiz, CIrcus, all from across Europe.PLus it is free. Hey, when it's free, the Malaysian in me fires up!
Oh and note to dad, or those above the age limit (wink wink), live music or art does not mean Mak Yong,Wau Bulan or Pop Yeh -Yeh.Live Art is where they have all these artist to either spray or paint their work on a piece of canvas , with a crowd watching. Some would say it looks like graffiti, but it is somewhat different.Live Music in this context means musicians from all over europe!Fantastico Take a look at this, I was impressed!
. This guy's art really caughHail the Master of Spray paint!

.I couldnt resist snapping this picture for my fellow bang-bang friends
. There was still lots of events up, but we had to prepare for Buka Puasa. I actually have a lot more pictures, but there's not much to tell, so I'll wrap this entry with pictures for you to savour!


No comments:
Post a Comment