Pages

Monday, September 25

It was my first day in DBS.I didn't know what to expect, although it wa sjust an induction and induction had left me thinking whether had I really made the right decision in coming to DBS. Well, maybe its all the way she put things-the tons of work,researches,the re-sitting examinations and being a final year students and all the shebangs.I really hope so.
I'm glad, however, that I have Amna, who is willing to and is looking forward to studying. OH GOD, I SOUND LIKE A BIG NERD.But yeah, that's one of my worries, other than what to cook for 'buka puasa'.
I went for Eurocultured yesterday. I wasn;t that far. There were live art, live music,carnivals and all that shebangs.I enjoyed myself and had wanted to participate in their Flamenco and Break Dance workshop, but something came up, and we had to leave the place by 4.
I went to Dublin Mosque, which was located in Dublin 8. So we had to walk for a good 25-30 minutes to reach the mosque. The mosque was previously a church, thus the whole design, seemed a bit different than the nirmal mosques. ANyway, have yet to break-fast at th emosque( i heard they serve you tandoori).Oh goodness gracious!
I havent got the time to update on the Korean food adventure and Euroculture adventure. I'll see when i have the time...Adios Amigos

1 comment:

sayayangberkata-kata said...

willing & looking forward to studying? goshhh i sound like a nerdy geeky bookworm or sumsort..

i'm not even close to neither.. hukxx..
but since its the final year, i guess i have to play it safe n start study'n by now.. have to ditch the old 'last minute study' n ' pontengz' attitude..

only god knows how im glad to get a fren like u.. at least takde laa i skip class n slalu lepak blakang je.. either chatting away or sms'n.. at least now im paying attention.. yup.. amna's paying attention n taking notes down.. hurrraaahhhh!!!