It says, [Makan lah kamu semua sampai gomuk-gomuk! Haha! Disini kami hidang Steam Fish, Ayam Masak Merah, Nasi Goreng Kampung, Tempoyak, Gulai Asam Pedas, Murtabak Singapore, Cap Cai, and whatever you want it to be!]
I mean, that's what I want it to say..Sigh....This is called Kimchi,pickled cabbage and bean sprout, don't think Acu will enjoy this dish, neither will parents!

This is delicious, it is equivalent to Japanese Sushi,ok, I know you can find this in Malaysia, but I know not many will go to one. KIMBAP! Once you eat, you will become DEBAB! That is the tagline! They should pay me royalty for that!

We ordered this Seafood Steamboat, Nice eh?
. BUt wait, take a look at it again, the next 10 minutes,
. Yum Yum!
A night out will not be complete without a group picture,wouldn't it?
. That's all folks!
No comments:
Post a Comment