Pages

Friday, September 8

I have exactly a week, before I am off the land of leprechauns and four-leave clove. Excited? Maybe. Berdegup-degup? Hell yeah. I jst printed my tickcts via Internet. The whole journey will take about 20 hours, inclusive of transit times.(muscat and bahrain).
P/S I actully know the names of people I'll be seated with. Here goes; ms Waini Raha, Mr Yusoff Fawzul, Mr Ahmad Hanif, Mr Syahmi Yayha. Nampak sangat sajer,put me next to guys. Well, that doesn't matter anyway.
As for my preparation.Well,, to be hoest, I have not pack anything except for my winter clothing(itupun cos my mom got my maid to put in the bag). I will get it done as soon as it is MOnday and I realise that DAMN, I don't have much time left. I will be going to KL later to go get some baju kurung,which I heard is important for Raya, as there is going to be alot of open house. Yeah, so I won't be that sad, during Raya.
Met someone online who is already studying there. Helped quite a bit,and she told me I just need to bring Kerisik to Dublin, because the rest of the stuff can found here. I'd probably wrap the ketupat in the four leave clove and then cleberate by the park.
OKa, I am crapping, and I probably have to go down now, before my parents scream!

No comments: