I have packed my bags, and I'm ready to fly.Correction, I have packed half of my things and then decided to change to a larger bag.I have a few more jeans to throw in, a tin of Pineapple Tart and Serunding for Raya.MIahaha, and I'm suppose to lose 10 kilos once I'm there.
Cut my hair, did threading,trimmed my nails and washed my jeans.What else needs to be done? Oh yes, hang out with my friends till the very the last day and soak myself with happy thoughts and feelings till saturday, and I'll burst out crying, I know.
I managed to attend my convocation, to which I recieved the ANC!! award.So yeah, I'm all ahppy about that. Other than that,I've been spending time with my mother, running errands, buying stuff and chaffeuring around. SO I guess my next entry will be inDublin perhaps? Ciow Amigos
No comments:
Post a Comment