Pages

Wednesday, August 2

No, I have not packed my bags or done any checklist. However, my flight is confirmed on the 16th of September, which happens to be on Bob's birthday, a day beofre Pitch and Oyien's birthday and 2 days before Gina's birthday!Oh darn!
Anyway, my dad's friend's daughter has been really helpful, finding me an apartment, which could save my fats.It's only 3 minutes walk to DBS! Hoho, so much for the 15 minutes walk house earlier. However, many thanks to Ms Bonay and Idz for their help, in making sure I get s plane ticket and accomodation thingy ready.
I've never sat on Gulf Air. Does anyone know anything about Gulf Air? So anyway, I've been doing my research about Dublin. So here's what I have found out so far:

1-Irish jokes are referred to the Irish as unintelligent people, back then!
2)It's known for leprechauns and all things green!
3)temple bar is not a BAR!,
4) they have a castle and a windmill
5)dbs looks very clay-ish with red bricks
6)dbs has a building at aungier street

I am looking forward to take great pictures of castles and windmills :)

No comments: