Pages

Wednesday, July 19

I saw that bank slip which sais "dublin business school". So, finally, part of my worries are settled.Accomodation problems still unsettled.
Anyhoo, I contacted that Nationwide guy and the infamous Mr Bradley to get details/name lists ir cintact details of students going to DBS in september. Alhamduliilah, two have answered me thus far. One is from a guy called Shiro.I thought, he was she initially. Turns he is a chinese guy, and so is his friend. I have no problems of them being chinese, because I have 3 close Chinese friends, its whether they can accept me or not. Anyway, food and cooking will be a problem because I consume only halal food. SO I take no for bak kut teh.Oh and they are MALES!.Yikes! Underwears, socks everywhere!
The other girl replied and said that being her housemate is fine, but gave me a contact number of Ms Bonay of DBS Malaysia. I wonder what is it for. Hopefully, it;d be a good help for me. Honestly, I really am hoping that I will get at least a cool/low profile housemate. As judgemental as I can get, I'm afraid of those Mara scholars Malays. I've heard numerous stories about them. It's not that I have anything against scarf-clad girls, its just that, they tend to think that because I am scarf-less, I am a bloody sinner.
I'm afraid of Muslim extremists there, who tries to instill sway-ed teachings. I heard there are alot of those people targeting Muslim students, studing overseas. Sigh.
Oh mimi! c'mon, don't be so shallow! u'll do great!

No comments: