Pages

Wednesday, November 5

Highlights of 2013

1. Got Married



2. Got Pregnant
3. Had a miscarriage due to PPROM

Highlights of 2014
1. Got Fatter
2. Got Pregnant again (yay!)
3. Diagnosed with Cervical Incompetence
4. Undergo surgery to get a cerclage done at 17 weeks
5. Bedrest until I get to the viability stage that is 28 to 32 weeks
6. On unpaid leave (boo!)
7. Currently at 31 weeks. (syukur!)

There's a lot of emotions and thoughts that I would like to pen down in here , and the fact that I'm currently on unpaid leave due to my condition you would think I have a lot of time...but hey I do find time goes by so quickly ;)

I'll try to elaborate more either later today or tomorrow, but just so you know, I'm mostly active on Instagram. How I wish I can treat Instagram like a blog so you know my updates.

Till then, I miss blogging. 

1 comment:

DeLinn said...

Hi there

I was your blog reader before but somehow terstop since ur blog tak berupdate lama. Ni tetiba saja2 bukak after so many years and woww terkejut dengan news. Congrats on your wedding and congrats on your pregnancy. keep on writing please. and take care.

salam
-DeLinn-