Everyday I tell myself that I need to start blogging regularly again, just so that I will not stop writing. Our brains get rusty from not using them and our creativity dies along with it right, so here goes.
I don't even know where to begin, should I continue about my trips back in November or should I blog about my recent trip to the south of Malaysia? Or should I blog about the time my mother fell because a motorcyclist tried to snatch her bag and how it broke my heart to pieces seeing her hurt like that?
Ok, happy stories first, sad ones later ? Yeah. I think so.
London
Well, we've agreed that I didn't do much in London other than burn more holes in my own pocket right? And I probably took like less than 30 pictures in London. I swear if my sister wasn't around in London, I probably wouldn't have any pictures taken. My aunts couldn't be bothered with pictures.
 |
| Just off Oxford road, I have no idea where. It was very random. And ye, says berangan says JLO with that jacket. |
 |
| Coffee every morning because my bowels were just not functioning properly. How I miss you Costa! |
I met Steve on one of the nights before I left for Dublin to pass over some stuff from Lent. Talked for a bit , had a cuppa in Pret and yeah, that was it, really. Didn't meet up any other friends in London.
Dublin
Ahhh. Dublin. Oh how I miss this place. Although as soon as I stepped down on the Irish soil, it all seemed pretty much the same, but just the thought of being back there made me want to weep. It's like "I'm coming home i'm coming home..let the world know I'm coming home". I realllllllly do miss the Irish accent and their friendliness. I'm serious.
The whole trip was for my sister's graduation, and oh boy, did she make us all proud. She was after all the only Malaysian in her graduating class. Everybody now awwwwww. I didn't get to go in as my two aunts and parents had used up all the tickets she had. We are such typical Asians, we want our whole family to witness the ceremony if possible. Heh. She hired an amateur photographer to capture her moments and guess who directed the poses? Well, me of course!
 |
| You gotta aim for the sky! |
 |
| Erkk. |
 |
| The windows of toilets actually. Haha. |
 |
| Piggy piggy |
 |
Love you loads Shaq!
|
When all that was over and done with, we had lunch in Yamamori. Oh god, I miss that wonderful place. Like really miss it. But I miss Kildare Village the most. We obviously went there . Hehe. But I didn't buy much, just a couple of tshirts. I also got to meet my exboss and his whole family. It was really sweet of them to invite me over. They had always wanted me to try their tradition Cameronian food, which was lovely if I may add.
Barcelona
Was awesome. The last time I went there was in 2007 for my first annual Xmas party . I loveeeee Barcelona. The city is not boring and it's not dead. There's just so many things that you can see and do and the roads are pretty flat that you can walk all around the city. But we took the tour bus because mum wasn't on the pinkest of health just a week before our trip.
 |
| behind one of goudi's creation vs God's creation :) |
 |
| Anything that sounds cheap, we like. |
 |
| Seafood salad which had sooooo banyak isi. |
 |
| kuch kuch hota hey |
You know how I don't quite know how to write about my travels? Yeah. But re-rewind (when the crowd say bo selecta) back in 2007, this is how I looked. Erkkk so young. so cute. Haha.
Ok runnnnn.......*malu*
No comments:
Post a Comment