Pages

Wednesday, April 20

My fat cat Pedro

 This orange furball is back at my house for a month. Orang Melayu kata balik kampung! Since my sister left for Dublin, this poor little kitty had been taken care off by my Aunt and her maid who absolutely love him downright to the very last fur. They probably pamper him way too much that he demands to be massaged every night now before he sleeps or he'll make lots of noise with his bell outside my room. And we actually have to rub his body first before he eats and somebody must watch him eat for  at least 10 minutes, else he wouldn't eat. Now u tell me how manja is this cat?






He slept against my empuk thighs, but I had to put his whole body on the floor because I was wearing shorts and GELI la

2 comments:

adnin said...

Pedro is still comelll.grr,geram :)

oops did I just say that? said...

Adnin:mmg kmimi pun geram rasa nak pijak je dia..hahah