Pages

Friday, January 28

Photo Challenges- Day 12, 13 and 14!

Day 12- A picture of my favourite memory.

 A picture of my graduation day in UiTM. One of my best memories because I graduated with an award, so that's epic because I'm not really a straight A student (except PMR..pfftt) and I was branded the "budak free hair" in Uni, hence I must be those kind that do not give a damn about studies.Sheeshh..and like I got a B3 for SPM, so I wasn't exactly your ideal student. But yeah, who gives a damn about SPM after Uni..seriously. But for those still in school, SPM is a ticket for you to be able to do whatever you want to do.


Day 13- A picture of my favourite artist.

This is a tough one, but for as long as I was a kid we listened to Mariah Carey a lot. It's her song that my sister danced to when she was 12 (on the table), and the song that we would sing out loud at the back of the Estima. If I said I like just her voice, then I could probably say Idayu of Af3/4/5 , but I like her voice and the lyrics of her songs back in the 90's.

Image Source

Day 14- Picture of someone I cannot imagine my life without.

Family of course. But I don't have a picture that has my Acu with everyone else in it, so yeah. Ahli keluarga. We may not be your average family, see we don't even have matching Raya clothes. My favourite colour may not be your favourite colour, so it's your choice, although mom picks for Dad his kain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wahh afeq is so kursus and is that shakira??? btw when someone was singing on the table, didn't the tv landed on the floor?