Life of an ordinary Malaysian girl in Dublin and the things I find amusing enough to tickle my fancy.
i'll take the tee's :) bring em back babe !
OMG!!! Aku pun collect I LoVe tess gak :D
Wear them!
omg! hhhahahai think u should have a week where u wear nothing but I love t shirts and u have to go to a restaurant that serves their food.
AJ: tulah dah berat kotak dah ni..huhuBabe: high 5! tapi some countries ada gak yg aku tak beli sbb mahal tak logik. hahaSuzanne: I actually do wear them..hehehLiza: Good ideaaa!!! I nak try lah one day..hehehe
Post a Comment
5 comments:
i'll take the tee's :) bring em back babe !
OMG!!! Aku pun collect I LoVe tess gak :D
Wear them!
omg! hhhahaha
i think u should have a week where u wear nothing but I love t shirts and u have to go to a restaurant that serves their food.
AJ: tulah dah berat kotak dah ni..huhu
Babe: high 5! tapi some countries ada gak yg aku tak beli sbb mahal tak logik. haha
Suzanne: I actually do wear them..heheh
Liza: Good ideaaa!!! I nak try lah one day..hehehe
Post a Comment