Pages

Monday, January 31

Gaping hole in my liver (heart)

 There are certain things that I don't blog about because it triggers certain emotions that is connected to my liver. I wanted to say heart, but the direct translation of hati in Malay is liver, so liver it is.(Of course I know it's suppose to be heart!) Anyway since my parents are already fast asleep at 10 pm, and I am possibly bored to the extend of just jumping into the car and drive away, anywhere, I am sitting here chatting to Lent who is miles away in London.

 She sent me a really cool link about Paris. And instead of cheering me up, it left a little hole in my (liver) heart because it reminded me of all the travelling I did while in Dublin. It was something my friends and I enjoyed. I went to Paris twice just because I loved it. I loved the ambience, the language although you might think for a second that they are about to spit at you! I also loved the history and the monuments and even the metro. I know I sound obsessed! There's just something magical about that place that it is really hard to describe. Maybe because a lot of films were shot there and in your mind you are the actress starring in your own movie! 




And then there's Italy. Oh gosh, Italy. The food, the people, and also the history. What more can I say? I don't think I blogged about my last trip there with Jaja and Naem, did I? Because this time, we actually went there to shop. Oh C'mon, I worked for so long and miss out on a lot of things, the least I can do is shop without realising that I was using some of my savings. LOL!! It so happened that the time I went, it was their sale period. Like how in Ireland it is on St Stephen's day, the sale in Italy starts on January 6th onwards! I must remember this date for my future reference! 



The Prada outlet!!! Way cheaper than the boutique!
 But when I come to think of it, I haven't even toured the whole of Asia...let alone South East Asia! I should be grateful that I am back in this region and I should look into exploring this side of the world. I am just a little bit worried for safety reasons.

3 comments:

June Malik said...

isnt it ironic we are worried to travel in our own backyard and feels perfectly safe in other people's land?

I love france and paris ! so did anyone pinch ur butt in italy? ahhaha

unsettledsoul said...

Nostalgia :)

oops did I just say that? said...

AJ: nobody pinched! thank god! yeah but i would like to travel the world!

Sarah: Definitely! :D