Day 7-Photo Challenge-Person(s) I do the silliest things with.
I miss emailing her at the office just to get some good laugh cos most of the time she understands me when I say " Dinch you get my yeemail? Inside my yeemail got jip files"
She would win hands down. I mean I do pretty much a lot of silly stuff with my close friends, boy or girl, shim or pimp, you name it, I don't care. But Lent and I, we go way back in high school and the things we do or say to finish each other's jokes top it all.
We went to the Wireless Festival in July last year, just the two of us, and we didn't care dancing by ourselves and we both didn't care that we didn't know the lyrics to most of the songs from Pink or The Gossips. We just pretended and when we got it wrong, we laughed at ourselves.
We have fun at clubs doing our own dance moves and got the rest of the gang to follow suit. I invented this move called the "hairwash" and its a hit every time. Of course she then started inventing her own "ironing" and "eating" movements which were equally as dumb, but yeah, those are the kinds of things we do.
Of course I can go on the other silly things, but just look at the birthday card she sent to me last year.
I miss emailing her at the office just to get some good laugh cos most of the time she understands me when I say " Dinch you get my yeemail? Inside my yeemail got jip files"


1 comment:
LOL @ the card
Post a Comment