Pages

Tuesday, January 18

Day 4-Photo Challenge Something you would like to do again

Day 4-Photo Challenge
 Liverpool 2009, I think.
I would like to travel again. I know it sounds ridiculous since I just got back from Italy less than 2 weeks ago, but I just realised how much I love going to other cities to experience the culture. I actually enjoy talking to strangers and see the look on their faces when I tell them my age. Especially the non-asians. The other thing that I love about travelling is that I can take as many pictures as I want to and not feel embarassed. Hehe. Also I would love to be able to have one of those jumping shots in front of Niagara Falls and Statue of Liberty. I will work towards it. :D

And

1 comment:

a.m said...

my kaki looks like 2 logs of albino timber. urrrgggghhh