Hello hello,
Let's recap what I did over the weekend/weekday. I went for a gig in Tripod to watch the awesome Ellie Goulding. To be honest I knew only a few of her famous songs, and as always, if I don't know the lyrics, I will just pretend to know it and when I hear the lyrics that I know, I will stress on that particular word....and wait for it to come up again. Pathetic...I know. But heck, I've got a lot more memorising to do!
Guns and Horses....Under the sheets,
We borrowed Amna's super 15x zoom Lumix camera and don't you just think the quality is awesome?
There were no pictures of Jaja and myself because we couldn't be arsed to look half decent. Blame the snow, all we had were our shirts and jackets and slacks, and the rest of the younger crowds were in furry jackets and boots, all dressed to the nines! OMG I felt so old and out of place!
Anyway, Saturday and Sunday were spent at home, pretending to study, while our hearts were all at the Kinect Sports. And then we celebrated Capek's birthday. Nothing grand, we're all lazy bums, so we stuck around at home and got him to pretend to be surprised again because I couldn't get the camera to work the first time around. So bimbo. But yeah, whatever.
![]() |
| How do you like our pajamas? |
![]() |
| Singa Lapar |
![]() |
| You scream I scream for Ice cream. That's my giraffe bedroom slippers and oh how do you like my muffin pajamas? Oh and the books behind on the sofa?? *hint*hint |





2 comments:
So cute la ur cupcake seluar can I have one?
can ni acu ke ibu ni?
Post a Comment